Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for skaters and BMX'ers to discuss ideas about the new park to be built in Euxton.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gravity Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crumplezone

Crumplezone

Gravity Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Gravity Workshop   Gravity Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:05 am

I was impressed with Marc Churchill's approach to design. He seems really committed to designing interesting parks with unique features that work well.

I was slightly concerned that the quality of finishing might not be as good as Maverick as the concrete spraying is done by Duracrete. Although Duracrete have sprayed many parks, they are not always perfect. It sounds like Marc is aware of this though and keeps a close eye on things.

I preferred Marc's designs to Maverick's. They are the sort of parks I like where flow is possible when quiet, but areas can be skated individually so people don't get in each other's way too much.

The bad news is, from what Marc said, there won't be a new series of RAD in the near future.
Back to top Go down
thom

Gravity Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Workshop   Gravity Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:06 am

http://video.mpora.com/watch/sRVw7YXbz/

Little cheeky edit from the barnstaple opening.. or what we might now as `that park with the sick brick`. Nowik ftw
Back to top Go down

Gravity Workshop
Page 1 of 1