Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for skaters and BMX'ers to discuss ideas about the new park to be built in Euxton.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Gravity Park - Pics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crumplezone

Crumplezone

Latest Gravity Park - Pics Empty
PostSubject: Latest Gravity Park - Pics   Latest Gravity Park - Pics I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:59 am

Looks like there's some interesting and unusual stuff here.

Latest Gravity Park - Pics MileEndPool1

Latest Gravity Park - Pics MileenddeepBrian

Latest Gravity Park - Pics Deependmoilendcoincretecoping

Latest Gravity Park - Pics MileEnddeepend

Latest Gravity Park - Pics Poolmileendfromrway

Latest Gravity Park - Pics Ashtraymileend

Latest Gravity Park - Pics PoolMileend[/quote]

Latest Gravity Park - Pics MileEnd01

Latest Gravity Park - Pics MileEnd02

Latest Gravity Park - Pics MileEnd04

Latest Gravity Park - Pics MileEnd05
Back to top Go down
thom

PostSubject: Re: Latest Gravity Park - Pics   Latest Gravity Park - Pics I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:28 am

there some propa sick stuff there... nice block arrangements etc. might be an idea robbing a few of those stand alone items, not the most flowing of parks, but i guess the bowl makes up for that. Theres some stuff there i could seriously skate for hours and not get bored though.. loving the cheeky curved quater in the corner.

the mk style block with bank on the other side is really nice as well, definantly something i recks we look into. good reserach man.
Back to top Go down
Sken

PostSubject: Re: Latest Gravity Park - Pics   Latest Gravity Park - Pics I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:30 pm

If only clitheroe was like that!
Back to top Go down
thom

PostSubject: Re: Latest Gravity Park - Pics   Latest Gravity Park - Pics I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:28 am

if only euxton park was like that...
oh wait, it will be!
Back to top Go down
Sken

PostSubject: Re: Latest Gravity Park - Pics   Latest Gravity Park - Pics I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:58 am

Hope so dude, clitheroe is good in its own way but could have been so much better. The granite block and pencil sharpener block for example.. they can only be hit up from one side, the addition of another kicker instead of that drop would have opened up both sides of them so they could bit hit frontside and backside.
Back to top Go down
Crumplezone

Crumplezone

PostSubject: Re: Latest Gravity Park - Pics   Latest Gravity Park - Pics I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:16 am

Clitheroe could have been a lot worse too. The original plans were for prefab ramps on tarmac.
Back to top Go down
Sken

PostSubject: Re: Latest Gravity Park - Pics   Latest Gravity Park - Pics I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:14 pm

Your thinking of the original layout of the park from back in the early 90's

Laura Powell designed the current layout, who like myself quite a few people know/skate with, and right from day one her design was for concrete. Seriously doubt she would have made plans for prefab crap on tarmac Wink
Back to top Go down
thom

PostSubject: Re: Latest Gravity Park - Pics   Latest Gravity Park - Pics I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:29 am

your point on the granite and pencil sharpener are like the most annoying things about that park.. we've made it clear in our design we want anything skateable accessible for both regs and goofy both back/frontside, the most annoying thing is a decent block/rail you cant back-k on just because its been flushed up against a wall or the side of a funbox..
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: Latest Gravity Park - Pics   Latest Gravity Park - Pics I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:40 am

Needs a Pipe Razz
Back to top Go down
Crumplezone

Crumplezone

PostSubject: Re: Latest Gravity Park - Pics   Latest Gravity Park - Pics I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:14 am

Sken wrote:
Your thinking of the original layout of the park from back in the early 90's

Laura Powell designed the current layout, who like myself quite a few people know/skate with, and right from day one her design was for concrete. Seriously doubt she would have made plans for prefab crap on tarmac Wink

No I'm not. I went to an early meeting in Clitheroe before Laura got involved. There were plans there from 2 companies for prefab ramps on tarmac. Me and another guy made the suggestion that with the budget they had, concrete was the way to go and they listened. We decided on the rough layout and Laura drew up the plans from there. She designed the street section as stuff she would like to skate, hence why it is a little limited for more advanced skaters. It was the first time she had designed a park, so I think it turned out pretty well. Not perfect, but it's still one of the best parks in the NW.
Back to top Go down
h o w i e

h o w i e

PostSubject: Re: Latest Gravity Park - Pics   Latest Gravity Park - Pics I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:41 am

Amazing. i mean my god i cant wait to be able to roll round the corner from my house And Rip the living Daylights out of a Glossy gorgeously Smooth concrete skatepark Blisssss......
but considering then pending cash sum is depending on the amount of people on this forum how many peeps we going be looking at? and i defo say that our park is guna have to flow more than that one as we aint got the much space to spread it all out.
but no matter what its going to be flawless Smile im going Rampcity..

h o w i e o u t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Gravity Park - Pics   Latest Gravity Park - Pics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Gravity Park - Pics
Page 1 of 1