Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for skaters and BMX'ers to discuss ideas about the new park to be built in Euxton.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Facebook and Myspace!

Go down 
+2
Crumplezone
thom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thom

Facebook and Myspace! Empty
PostSubject: Facebook and Myspace!   Facebook and Myspace! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:29 pm

Hey

For those social networkers of you out there I've set up both a facebook group and myspace page for the campaign. Here I'll update with any news and general goings on surrounding the project, just too reach as many people as possible. If you use either of these networks, please add yourselves, your mates, and everyone who you may think might be interested in the project!

http://www.myspace.com/euxtonskateparkcampaign

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51229539834&ref=mf

If you cannot access the links simply search Euxton Skatepark Campaign

Cheers
Thom
Back to top Go down
Crumplezone

Crumplezone

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and Myspace!   Facebook and Myspace! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:34 am

It might be a good idea to put the address of this forum as the homepage for the project. There doesn't seem to be many people using the forum yet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Central point   Facebook and Myspace! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:38 am

We do need a central point where good information can be gathered from everyone for the project. The Council is attempting to carry this out by creating this Forum, which was requested by the group.

Encouragement and positivity is what is needed here to encourage everyone to use this Forum regularly to feed into the project and grant applications.

There is information which needs to be gathered and this seems the best method to use.
D
Back to top Go down
https://euxtonsk8.forumotion.net
jordz2k9

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and Myspace!   Facebook and Myspace! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:51 pm

about facebook, somebody has made a group called say no to the euxton skatepark 100 thousand pound fund. I think this could be bad but the issues that they have on there page dont seem to be a problem because they was brought up in the meeting so obviously the person who made this didnt attend the meeting.

the link to the group is https://www.facebook.com/group.php?sid=2ddda5e3b3dbbd7e0abbce38f7a5ae42&gid=73811464056&nctrct=1238705450898
Back to top Go down
GazzBmx

GazzBmx

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and Myspace!   Facebook and Myspace! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Yeahh he goes my school...all he is bothered about is the cricket club getting damaged
but yeahh he didnt attend
x
Back to top Go down
Samm

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and Myspace!   Facebook and Myspace! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:29 pm

Yehh all that guy is bothered about is his precious cricket club being damaged. I doubt anyone will even take notice of the group
Back to top Go down
GazzBmx

GazzBmx

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and Myspace!   Facebook and Myspace! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:49 pm

lol it has like 8 members where as ours has like 175 and my mum (Y)
Back to top Go down
Samm

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and Myspace!   Facebook and Myspace! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Nice man! You got your mum to join! We have so won now! Beat that cricket player! WE HAVE A PARENT!
Back to top Go down
GazzBmx

GazzBmx

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and Myspace!   Facebook and Myspace! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:54 pm

haha i just noticed my auntie is on there too lmao
x
Back to top Go down
Samm

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and Myspace!   Facebook and Myspace! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Another "Responsible adult" Haaa beat that you cricket playing t**t!
Back to top Go down
thom

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and Myspace!   Facebook and Myspace! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:01 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and Myspace!   Facebook and Myspace! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook and Myspace!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Euxton Skate Park :: Discussions & Questions-
Jump to: