Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for skaters and BMX'ers to discuss ideas about the new park to be built in Euxton.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bullshit?.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BaldyGit

Bullshit?. Empty
PostSubject: Bullshit?.   Bullshit?. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:04 am

The chorley guardian printed a piece about ESP in 2009 stating they had the funds (£100,000) for the skate park, blueprints of the layout of the park and promised it will be built by summer 2010. What's going on. Is it all bullshit?.
Back to top Go down
Crumplezone

Crumplezone

Bullshit?. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit?.   Bullshit?. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:07 am

We have £50k and two possible plans for the park layout from Maverick and Gravity. The next stage is to raise more money. It's not looking like it will be built by summer.
Back to top Go down
BaldyGit

Bullshit?. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit?.   Bullshit?. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:26 am

What a surprize. New it was all bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Crumplezone

Crumplezone

Bullshit?. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit?.   Bullshit?. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:51 am

Not all of it. Never underestimate the ability of a local newspaper to report something completely inaccurately. The park will get built though.
Back to top Go down
BaldyGit

Bullshit?. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit?.   Bullshit?. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:11 am

Not havin a go at anyone mate but everytime me, my mates, people we no or anyone we have heard of who have tried 4 a skate park always hear " Yes the council will help and we have this much for it". All of a sudden we have a new bench popping up or a memorial statue. Its the same story over and over again 4 the last 15 years (for me) so until i see it it's bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Crumplezone

Crumplezone

Bullshit?. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit?.   Bullshit?. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:34 am

Well, Euxton parish council are really committed to getting this built. They are the only people around Chorley who have ever taken building a decent skatepark seriously instead of the prefab junk on tarmac that we've had so far in the area. The £50k is in the bank and the designs for the park (in concrete) are from the two best skatepark companies in the country.
Back to top Go down
BaldyGit

Bullshit?. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit?.   Bullshit?. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:00 pm

What can be done to help then?.
Back to top Go down
Crumplezone

Crumplezone

Bullshit?. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit?.   Bullshit?. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:21 am

Keep your eye on this forum. There should be a meeting happening soon.
Back to top Go down
BaldyGit

Bullshit?. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit?.   Bullshit?. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:06 am

Will do mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bullshit?. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit?.   Bullshit?. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bullshit?.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Euxton Skate Park :: Discussions & Questions-
Jump to: