Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for skaters and BMX'ers to discuss ideas about the new park to be built in Euxton.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ?

Go down 
+3
jack.broughton
AlanP
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ? Empty
PostSubject: What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ?   What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:28 am

sunny Very good turnout - exactly what was needed to begin this project. Debra
Back to top Go down
https://euxtonsk8.forumotion.net
AlanP

AlanP

PostSubject: Great turnout   What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:04 pm

I thought the turnout was great. All positive and constructive comments. Keep it up.
Alan drunken
Back to top Go down
jack.broughton

jack.broughton

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ?   What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:11 pm

it was a really good turnout of people. allot more than i thought would go. the plans for the park where really good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crumplezone

Crumplezone

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ?   What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:09 am

Those weren't proposed designs, it was stuff that Maverick have built before.

With a budget of £100,000 we'd be looking at something half the size of those designs. Hopefully more funding will turn up so we can get something that fills the area available.

Maverick really seem to know what they're doing and care about providing something of high quality unlike many companies that have supplied skateparks to councils.
Back to top Go down
kingmatt b

kingmatt b

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ?   What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Very Happy i thought there would be less people at the meeting then their was. it was a good turn out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chriskidd

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ?   What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:19 pm

i thought the presentation was very good. i had no idea so many skaters lived in euxton and the surrounding areas. i ride bmx rather than skating but i have talked to a few skaters i know personally and what we would like to see is a flow park of some description and some street/ mini sections somewhere. a park with some sweet lines with some flow to them, a bowl, a few quarters and one or two jumpboxes and a mini section/street section wouls be sweet. Very Happy

what do you all think??
Back to top Go down
thom

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ?   What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:38 am

Really good turn out, stoked to see how eager everyone is for the park. Looking forward to the next. One note would be for everyone just to get thinking of more ideas and maybe even knock out some sketches for the next meeting, just so we have something physical to show..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ?   What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you think of the Maverick workshop 18 March ?
Page 1 of 1