Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for skaters and BMX'ers to discuss ideas about the new park to be built in Euxton.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Public Consultation Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Public Consultation Event Empty
PostSubject: Public Consultation Event   Public Consultation Event I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:40 pm

Hi All
There needs to be a public consultation event to show the designs to the neighbouring properties, interested parties (such as Chorley Council who's land it is etc).
Importantly - this event needs to be attended many young people interested in the project to show to everyone that the facility is wanted and needed.
The results of the consultation event are used in the planning application which will be submitted straight after the event.
The planning application has to come afterwards so any good ideas or comments for change from residents, or others, can be incorporated into the project.
All the visuals from Maverick and Gravity have arrived now and they will be available to view at the event.
The provisional date for the meeting is Wednesday, 25 November 2009 at Euxton Cricket Club (behind the skatepark site) off Southport Road, Euxton, Chorley.
Please come, please tell your friends to come and/or even better, bring your parents to have a look at what you have been designing for the village.
See you there.
Debra

NB. please get in contact if you can't make the event and want to see the visuals...

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://euxtonsk8.forumotion.net
rob

PostSubject: Re: Public Consultation Event   Public Consultation Event I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:28 pm

is there any chance of moving the date forward or backward to a weekend?

i know at least 5 main people central to the skatepark project who can't get there. also a lot of others may have problems with college, school or work. theres gonna be a poor turnup otherwise.

me, thom and jim will not be able to make it because we have started university.

and also, why haven't any meetings been scheduled during nearly 2 months of summer holidays when everyones been available!?
Back to top Go down
thom

PostSubject: Re: Public Consultation Event   Public Consultation Event I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:06 am

good news! (finally)

Ill get the word spread.. if there isn't any choice in moving it from a wednesday is there any chance of it being later than 6pm? like rob said, people with commiments of work etc may not be able to get down otherwise..

Either way, can't wait to see the designs!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Additional Viewing   Public Consultation Event I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:46 am

Hi all
If there are people who cannot make the consultation event on the 25th please get in contact with me to arrange another date which we can get together.
It is quite important that we have a large element of young people and potential users at the Consultation Event to show that the facility is wanted, needed and well supported so - please try to attend.

Regards, Debra
Back to top Go down
https://euxtonsk8.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Consultation Event   Public Consultation Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Consultation Event
Page 1 of 1