Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for skaters and BMX'ers to discuss ideas about the new park to be built in Euxton.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chorley Film Project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thom

Chorley Film Project Empty
PostSubject: Chorley Film Project   Chorley Film Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 am

I received an email yesterday from a Chris Bryan an Art development officer from Chorley council. Basically hes trying to get groups of young people together to make short films to express themselves, be it in music, arts or media.. Hes approached us with the opportunity to make a film to promote our campaign for the skatepark in Euxton. All the filming is done professionally and all paid for. I would take up the opportunity myself but am literally far too busy over these easter holidays... Although if any of you are free this could be a really good way to help promote our campaign.

The first meeting is THIS Thursday (short notice i know) but if anyone might be interested here is Chris's email...

chris.bryan@chorley.gov.uk
Back to top Go down
Crumplezone

Crumplezone

PostSubject: Re: Chorley Film Project   Chorley Film Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:29 am

Where and what time?
Back to top Go down
thom

PostSubject: Re: Chorley Film Project   Chorley Film Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:58 pm

the only details i have is that its thursday afternoon.. if you wanna know more, best emaling that dude
Back to top Go down
Crumplezone

Crumplezone

PostSubject: Re: Chorley Film Project   Chorley Film Project I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:54 am

The meeting is actually a planning session for the film

It is at the Coach house near Astley Hall in Astley Park Thursday 9th April 1.30-4pm.

There doesn't seem to have been much interest from skaters so far, but he is keen to get skaters involved, so go along if you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chorley Film Project   Chorley Film Project I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chorley Film Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Euxton Skate Park :: Discussions & Questions-
Jump to: