Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for skaters and BMX'ers to discuss ideas about the new park to be built in Euxton.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Hopes in 2011 for the Euxton Skatepark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

New Hopes in 2011 for the Euxton Skatepark Empty
PostSubject: New Hopes in 2011 for the Euxton Skatepark   New Hopes in 2011 for the Euxton Skatepark I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:57 am

Dear All

Just a quick update regarding the skatepark project in Euxton.

Yes, it probably has appeared to be quiet from your end but its been very busy at ours.

Following the rejections from the Youth Bank and then the Biffa Award we searched for alternative grants.

We submitted to the Veolia Environmental Trust a large grant application.

Back in June we heard our Veolia application was going before its Panel and we were asked to attend and present to them - which we did. Then, only last Thursday we got a call to go to present to Veolia's Board meeting on the following Tuesday (19 July). So I went down to London to present to the Board meeting. The Board was to make its decision that day so we may hear news next week.

The Veolia grant has been requested for 'Up To £95K', but we are unsure, if an offer is made, as to what the offer would be as their normal grants are £30K to £40K, although on few occasions they offer up to £100K grants.

This fund offers the best opportunity yet to secure the project shortfall - and I hope you will all cross your fingers over the weekend.

Regards

Debra
https://euxtonsk8.forumotion.net
rob

New Hopes in 2011 for the Euxton Skatepark Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hopes in 2011 for the Euxton Skatepark   New Hopes in 2011 for the Euxton Skatepark I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:20 am

stoked on this! fingers, toes and eyes crossed.

never give up
Back to top Go down

New Hopes in 2011 for the Euxton Skatepark
Page 1 of 1